RealScenery Northern California
Northern California Enhanced scenery features:
• Higher-resolution imagery for improved sharpness and clarity.
• All airports aligned to match the underlying imagery.
• Night lighting developed exclusively for use with RealScenery imagery.
• High accuracy road network which replaces the default X-Plane roads.
• Transparent roads allow vehicle traffic to travel on the roads in the imagery.
Northern California is one of the world's great travel destinations and offers a great diversity of landforms and climate which provide great flying opportunities. Northern California is home to the San Francisco Bay Area, one of the world's great cities and home to over seven million people. Much of this region is devoted to agriculture. The San Joaquin Valley is one of the world's most productive agricultural areas. Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks, and the popular Lake Tahoe area, are located in the high Sierra Nevada mountains of eastern California. The eastern region is also home to Death Valley, the lowest, hottest, and driest location in North America.
Individual scenery areas may be purchased separately.
See the Index Map link at right for areas available to purchase within the NorCal scenery.
Major airports in Northern California:
Fresno Yosemite International (KFAT)
Modesto City-County (KMOD)
Oakland International (KOAK)
Sacramento International (KSMF)
San Francisco International (KSFO)
San Jose International (KSJC)